Finally, after 4 years, I figured out a way to teach you how to fold the Super Ninja Star. Today, I’m very happy to share with you one of my best and and hardest origami. At last, I fulfillmy promise. Here is the tutorial: https://youtu.be/haJpzkaIeNY
► ABOUT the ORIGAMI:
• DIFFICULTY: Advance
• MATERIALS: Letter Size 8.5″ x 11″ [20 lb or 24 lb] or A4 paper [80 g/m²]. For some origami, you need to use Origami Paper [Square Paper]
》FREE letter size template : http://goo.gl/NyZMQJ
► FOLDING ADVICE:
• Keep the paper fixed and flat
• Make sure all edges lined up
• Follow the instructions carefully
• Watch the video in HD and pause as needed.
► THROWING ADVICE:
In general, this paper stae will fly successfully if it is held and thrown at 20° to 30° properly. However, each paper ninja star will require special throwing technique. Please follow the video instructions for more information.
► FLYING CONDITIONS:
Keep in mind that paper ninja Star are made with paper, and they are designed to fly in dry and windless conditions. However, there are some exceptional paper shuriken that can be thrown outdoor.
∘ 3D paper plane » https://youtu.be/i8qxExknDSw
∘ Sparrow paper plane » https://youtu.be/f17UOFW4j9M
∘ Challenger » https://youtu.be/6QD-moQ-Ppg
∘ Super Arrow » https://youtu.be/8g4U5o4duzc
∘ New Dart » https://youtu.be/d5KJlnXUrGk
》SUGGESTED PAPER AIRPLANES:
∘ Simplest » https://youtu.be/0LJXM3rsbco
∘ Thunder » https://youtu.be/JiqjxgBQH_Y
∘ Sky Flyer » https://youtu.be/mrID28NOHQc
∘ Super Sparrow » https://youtu.be/xSAVvs-UKp4
∘ Psychotic Cyclone » https://youtu.be/el1EQPpRSUM
∘ Super Jupiter » https://youtu.be/OAWl7VgJD_k
∘ Sun Fighter » https://youtu.be/SsCmSRKnDfI
∘ Galaxy Fighter » https://youtu.be/-kY81iyAvd0
∘ Tie Fighter » https://youtu.be/d2agrDvmtW8
∘ Spirit Dragon: » https://youtu.be/uS-gYv13J0A
∘ F-15 Strike Eagle » https://youtu.be/CPFdE1GLH6U
∘ F-22 Raptor » https://youtu.be/8DgnuIVZDCE
∘ JAS 39 Gripen » https://youtu.be/itTxyrue98I
∘ Sukhoi T-60 » https://youtu.be/d-_L15tjzJw
✚ FOR MORE PAPER AIRPLANES:
• Easy paper airplanes » https://goo.gl/PV0QRq
• Paper planes that fly far » https://goo.gl/SmfuhJ
• Paper airplane for tricks » https://goo.gl/CdcgG3
• Cool Paper airplane » https://goo.gl/VOJCCo
• Origami for Kids » https://goo.gl/p9CvTE
• Drone Reviews » https://goo.gl/w7aSCA
■ SUBSCRIBE MY YOUTUBE CHANNELS
• Tri Paper Planes: https://goo.gl/NXSBdK
• TriKdanG’s Blog: https://goo.gl/57dQly
• Paper Art Channel: http://youtube.com/paperartland
■ GET IN TOUCH :
I am TriKdanG, TriK Dang or simply Tri Dang [ Pronounce Tree Daang ]. I am a professional paper airplane and origami designer. I create new paper planes, and I also love to improve traditional origami. If you like my work and you want to make friend with me,
You can find me at:
➞ Facebook: http://goo.gl/iI7fou
➞ Google+: https://plus.google.com/+TriKdanG
➞ Twitter: http://goo.gl/0spBXi
➞ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/trikdang/
➞ Instructables: http://goo.gl/HriHXS
➞ Web: www.paperartland.com
➞ Email: email@example.com
■ SUPPORT MY HARD WORK:
I spent many hours to design a paper airplane and make a tutorial. The design process can take up to 6 months or even more. Many adjustments were made to assure the paper airplane is foldable and fliable before a plane is considered for a tutorial. Then, it takes days to record the test flights, instructions and videos editing before the video is published on YouTube.
》Please help me keep up the channel by:
• Sharing my videos
• Liking if you love or appreciate my hard work
• Watching my original videos.
• Leaving me feedback to improve the channel. I love your feedback and I will try to respond to every single comment. Remind me if I miss yours.
》If you want to make donation, please follow this link: http://goo.gl/R0nu69 .
》Thank you for being awesome ♡
► ETHICAL DESIGN:
1. DO NOT remake the tutorial of my paper airplane designs.
2. Most of paper airplanes in my tutorials are original. If I got inspired from some one, I will mention that person on my video description. Also, please, contact me (with valid evidence) if you believe any of my designs was already invented by someone else. I will give credit to the inventor of the origami.
► TERM OF USE:
Note that All the contents (Except the music) on the video are copyrighted to Tri Dang (me). For commercial use, please contact me.
► COPYRIGHTS © 2017-2121. Tri Dang.